SuperTuxKart is a free 3D kart racing game; we want to make the game fun more than we want to make it realistic. You can play with up to 4 friends on one PC, racing against each other or just try to beat the computer (a network multiplayer feature is planned).
See the great lighthouse or drive through the sand and visit the pyramids. Race underground or in space, watching the stars passing by. Have some rest under the palms on the beach (watching the other karts overtaking you :) ). But don't eat the bananas! Watch for bowling balls, plungers, bubble gum and cakes thrown by opponents.
You can do a single race against other karts, compete in one of several Grand Prix, try to beat the high score in time trials on your own, play battle mode against your friends, and more!
- Over 20 tracks and arenas
- Split-screen multiplayer support
- Many game modes
- Grand Prix
- Single Race
- Time Trial
- 3-Strikes Battles
- Fun characters
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Joerg Henrichs (aka hiker): Project Leader
- Marianne Gagnon (aka Auria): GUI, textures
- Jean-Manuel Clemençon (aka Samuncle): Lead artist
- Vincent Lejeune (aka vlj): Graphics
- Stephen Just: Add-Ons website
- Magne Djupvik (aka Arthur): blogging, testing and community managment
Released by Totoplus62 under CC-BY-SA 3.0
All images released by the SuperTuxKart-Team under CC-BY-SA 3.0
See the Screenshot archive.